Sunday, January 22, 2017

A is for Aminata

Hi! My name is Aminata (Ah-Mee-Nah-Tah) and thank you for visiting my blog! For more photos/booking, please visit my website. I'm an independent and extremely sexy masseuse (CMT) based in midtown Manhattan, New York City. Very easy on the eyes... 5'10, 34C-26-36 model physique, slim waist and a perky ass you can spank, grab or kiss. I'm also sincere, thoughtful, wild sense of humour and confidential always. I have a number of high-profile clients, so your discretion is important to me. Let me be your little secret.

I enjoy sharing my talents with established, open-minded, sensual, engaging gentleman who prefer quality over quantity. Patience is also a virtue with me. If you desire a quickie rub and tug, please click on the [X] at the corner of your screen. Booking in advance are greatly appreciated and a nice way to begin our acquaintance.

Sensual, Playful, Invigorating Sessions: Body to body, nuru, tantra, deep tissue, prostate, lingham massage, gfe and a very sensual four hands massage special that I perform with my gorgeous ebony model friend.

I am also a fitness enthusiast and keep my bikini body tight with running, swimming, zumba and dancing in heels. I don't smoke, have no tattoos, but love red wine and bubbly. Enough about me. What about you?

Isn't about time we finally met?

Step into my world of pleasure...

Happy endings,
Aminata


www,playwithami.com / fast & secure booking 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment